At Pasadena CyberKnife Center, we believe everyone deserves a happy, healthy life and to take hope even in the darkest of times. That’s why we’re proud to provide CyberKnife: a revolutionary cancer treatment method that combines some of the most advanced medical technologies in the world to create a cancer treatment that’s more comfortable, convenient, and effective than almost anything else on the market today. Thanks to its unique combination of technologies, CyberKnife comes with a variety of advantages over other treatments.
The Benefits of CyberKnife
- Versatile: Because CyberKnife can target a tumor anywhere in the body from almost any angle, it can be used to treat a wide variety of cancers including brain, lung, head & neck, prostate, and many more.
- Non-Surgical: CyberKnife treatment is performed purely through precision radiation beams, meaning there’s never any need for invasive surgery or cutting of any kind.
- Motion-Tracking: Thanks to the Synchrony Respiration Tracking System, CyberKnife can automatically measure and account for movement during normal breathing and respiration.
- Comfortable: Unlike other radiation therapies, CyberKnife doesn’t use painful braces and restraints during treatment. All the patient needs to do is lie still on a comfortable platform as CyberKnife attacks their cancerous tumor.
- Precise: CyberKnife’s advanced targeting systems mean there’s minimal damage to surrounding tissues and cells.
- Convenient: CyberKnife has almost no side effects and no recovery time, so patients can continue going about their daily lives during treatment. While other forms of treatment often require 30-40 sessions, CyberKnife typically requires only 1-5 fraction treatments.
- Effective: CyberKnife is one of the most effective cancer treatments on the market today, and we’ll continually monitor the tumor to ensure treatment was effective.
Contact Your Pasadena, CA Cancer Treatment Center
A cancer diagnosis used to be a death sentence, but with CyberKnife, there’s new hope. If you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with cancer, don’t wait – contact us today. Feel free to call us at (626) 325-0777 with any questions, or if you’d like to schedule a consultation, you can reach out to us at our contact page. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you free yourself from cancer and reclaim your life.