Non-surgical Cancer Treatment in Pasadena, CA
At Pasadena CyberKnife, we passionately believe that everyone deserves a healthy, happy, normal life – no matter what they’re facing. As a premier cancer treatment center serving the Pasadena and greater Los Angeles, CA area, we’re proud to provide the most advanced cancer treatment, helping give patients hope even when they face the most serious of cancerous conditions. Our treatment team of expert doctors and radiation oncologists is well-versed in a number of cancer treatment procedures, but our flagship service is the CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System: a revolutionary new treatment that provides a non-invasive, comfortable, and highly effective treatment for almost any form of cancer.
What is CyberKnife?
CyberKnife is an exciting new cancer treatment that combines some of the most advanced medical technology in the world to form a world-class cancer treatment. Unlike traditional methods like surgery or chemotherapy, CyberKnife uses a rotating robotic arm to deliver high-dose radiation to the site of a tumor with sub-millimeter accuracy. The arm can provide nearly 360º coverage to any area of the body, and thanks to the Synchrony Respiratory Tracking System, CyberKnife can track and compensate for movement of the tumor in real-time during treatment. This allows CyberKnife to deliver tumor-eliminating doses of radiation without damaging surrounding tissue.
Benefits of CyberKnife
Thanks to its use of advanced technology, CyberKnife offers a number of benefits over more traditional forms of cancer treatment:
- Unmatched Precision: The CyberKnife System tracks the movement of the tumor in real time, compensating for changes in location due to breathing or other bodily functions to prevent damaging surrounding tissue.
- Shortened Treatment Time: CyberKnife treatment is completed in one brief treatment session per day for up to 5 days in total.
- Comfortable Treatment: Treatment is easy – all you have to do is lie comfortably on the treatment couch and let CyberKnife do its job.
- Individualized Treatment: Your Pasadena cancer treatment team will tailor your treatment to the specific size and shape of your tumor, ensuring the best outcome possible.
- Spares Healthy Cells: Because the system is so accurate, it delivers a lethal dose of radiation to the tumor while limiting damage to surrounding tissues.
- Non-surgical Cancer Treatment: CyberKnife requires no incisions, no surgery, and no anesthesia.
- Hope for Difficult Tumors: Because CyberKnife doesn’t require surgery, it can often treat inoperable or difficult tumors.
- Painless Procedure: CyberKnife causes minimal side-effects and requires little recovery time.
- Safe Treatment: Success rate and quality of life unmatched by virtually any other cancer treatment.
- Insurance Approved: CyberKnife is approved by Medicare and accepted by most major insurance companies for treating a wide variety of cancers.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Pasadena, CA Cancer Treatment Facility
CyberKnife presents one of the most effective, convenient, and comfortable cancer treatments on the market – and if you’d like to learn more about how Pasadena CyberKnife can help you beat cancer, we would be thrilled to speak with you. As a premier cancer treatment center serving Pasadena and Los Angeles, we’re proud to have helped countless patients overcome cancer and reclaim a normal, healthy life. Call us today at 626.768.1021 with any questions or reach out to us at our contact page to schedule a consultation or get a second opinion. We’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that works with your lifestyle, helping you achieve the full-body health you deserve.